Anyone Making Their Own Labels Using Sheet-Labels.com???

Business By sfandm Updated 23 Jul 2012 , 12:56pm by BakingIrene

sfandm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sfandm Posted 18 Jul 2012 , 6:16pm
post #1 of 8

I have the 2" round and downloaded their template, but I can NOT get the logo to line up, I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Your help is appreciated.

7 replies
BakingIrene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingIrene Posted 19 Jul 2012 , 10:18pm
post #2 of 8

Go to Avery and download their free wizard. You can use the layout for any brand of labels with the same size. You can add pics as well as text and format everything FREE.

sfandm Posted 20 Jul 2012 , 1:41am
post #3 of 8

Wish it would work for me, I am having problems downloading the program. I think my computer is in Safe Mode. Nice site tho.

Thanks.

BakingIrene Posted 20 Jul 2012 , 4:24pm
post #4 of 8

There are two different avery software products.

My label wizard runs fine on Win2000 downloaded with Internet Explorer.

The DesignPro works with WinXP but cannot be downloaded through chrome, only IE.

Momofjaic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momofjaic Posted 20 Jul 2012 , 4:40pm
post #5 of 8

It could actually be the printer some printers have what I call a hiccup right before it starts to print. So what I have done is to size my image a little smaller inside the template and it still might be a little off but might do in a pinch. You can order them for almost the same as ink to print them. HTH

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 23 Jul 2012 , 9:53am
post #6 of 8

Depends on which brand of icing sheet you are using. Each company that sells their icing sheets should also have some sort of program to work with as well. Usually if you are a bit off, there is something in your setting that is off or your icing sheet isnt tight in the back of the printer.

sfandm Posted 23 Jul 2012 , 11:58am
post #7 of 8

Sorry Debbie, these are actual label sheets, tried downloading the free Avery template maker, did not take, I don't know why my computer is not downloading programs, I download pic from my emails just fine. I have even tried another template from sheet-labels.com, print just fine when on regular paper, but alot of the 2" designs are completely off when I hold the paper up behind the label sheet. I am tempted to just scan one in and see how close I can get it. I have been printing labels for many years but never had this problem.

BakingIrene Posted 23 Jul 2012 , 12:56pm
post #8 of 8

Scanning will work OK.

If you have or can get Photoshop Elements, try printing the label layout from Word to a *.pdf file first. Then you can print that pdf onto the label sheet OK.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%