Peony Cutters

Decorating By ailika Updated 12 Jul 2012 , 5:12pm by ailika

ailika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ailika Posted 10 Jul 2012 , 5:59pm
post #1 of 4

I want to purchase peony cutters but don't know which one is best, can you please help me out & tell me which is best to get? There's the Peony Cutters & Veiner Set which brings 3 cutters & a veiner & step by step instructions with no pictures for 24.95 plus shipping. Then there's Jennifer Dontz cutters which are 4 cutters for 19.99 plus shipping which totals the same as the set.

3 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 10 Jul 2012 , 6:13pm
post #2 of 4

I would go with the set with the veiners. you really don,t need 4. I have the 3. You can stretch and elongate any petals, etc. I am fixing to teach the peony with the Jem 5 petal all in one cutter. Made one last nite. Turned out great. I started it on a styrofoam ball(off the wire. I used a pastry wheel(wavy side) and cut the edges of each petal. I have looked at at least 10 videos over the internet and got all different instructions. Google, cakegirlontherun. She has listed so many links to all different instructions. She has a great blog. hth

Tjensen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tjensen Posted 10 Jul 2012 , 8:27pm
post #3 of 4

I have two different sets of Collette Peters peony cutters and they are wonderful. GSA has them here's the link: http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=23888&name=Peony%20Cutter%20by%20Colette's%20Cakes

ailika Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ailika Posted 12 Jul 2012 , 5:12pm
post #4 of 4

thank you icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%