Labeling Help

Business By p0ppy_s33d Updated 11 Jul 2012 , 2:19am by p0ppy_s33d

p0ppy_s33d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
p0ppy_s33d Posted 10 Jul 2012 , 4:29am
post #1 of 3

So, my mom and I are in the process of opening our own cupcake business icon_biggrin.gif
We're trying to get all the supplies ordered, like boxes, labels, and whatnot.
My questions for y'all are these...
Where is a good place to order promo stickers to add to the plain boxes or is it better to do it yourself?
Also we'll need to print out labels with the ingriedents on them..how should we go about that?
Oh, and boxes and inserts?
I found Papermart where i can get 100 boxes and inserts for about 107.00, this is the best place I have found so far...Though I've only started looking today (we only decided a few days ago to finally open a place)

Neither my mom or myself have ever done anything like this, so it's all new to us. ANY help or advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks in advance thumbs_up.gif

2 replies
scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 10 Jul 2012 , 7:13am
post #2 of 3

BRP Box Shop for the boxes and inserts.

PM me for my stickers. I would rather not make that public, but I do have a unique take on this.

For labeling your ingredients, ask your HD. They may have specific guidelines for size, font, and what to include, such as an allergy disclaimer.

p0ppy_s33d Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
p0ppy_s33d Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 2:19am
post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by scp1127

BRP Box Shop for the boxes and inserts.

PM me for my stickers. I would rather not make that public, but I do have a unique take on this.

For labeling your ingredients, ask your HD. They may have specific guidelines for size, font, and what to include, such as an allergy disclaimer.

Thanks! I'll definitely look into BRP Box Shop.

Pm sent

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%