Source For Crystal Clear Single Cupcake Boxes

Business By BlueSkyGirl Updated 9 Jul 2012 , 4:32pm by BlueSkyGirl

BlueSkyGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlueSkyGirl Posted 9 Jul 2012 , 7:09am
post #1 of 5

Hi All,

Does anybody have a good online source for ordering crystal clear cupcake boxes/bags (singles) for a reasonable price?

Has anybody ordered from this site: http://www.clearbags.com/box/food?cat=431

I am weary to order from a site that I've never used before.. the prices are amazing tho!
LL

4 replies
BakingIrene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingIrene Posted 9 Jul 2012 , 12:06pm
post #2 of 5

You don't have to order from a company until you check them out.

The FAQ section of the link shows that they will send free samples. Also that they have a $40 minimum order.

Email them before you buy. I had a good experience with a box company because I asked questions before I decided on which company to use.

Dreme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dreme Posted 9 Jul 2012 , 1:43pm
post #3 of 5

We order the same cupcake boxes from them. As BakingIrene mentioned they will send you requested samples before purchase. The boxes are very durable and easy to assemble. They are not flimsy and are made from FDA food safe materials. Never had any problems ordering from them and they ship quickly. For us after trying out several other sources for clear boxes this was the best quality and choice.

momsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsgoodies Posted 9 Jul 2012 , 2:02pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks for the info!!!

BlueSkyGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlueSkyGirl Posted 9 Jul 2012 , 4:32pm
post #5 of 5

Hi thanks for the info. I did not know about the samples! Do I just email them and ask for samples in that way?

Also, what do you recommend for pricing? It is for a wedding order of 130 so I would have to order 200 and I don;t know when I will use the rest as I am just starting out. Any advice?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%