Mission: Small Business - Why Not?

Decorating By FromScratchSF Updated 2 Jul 2012 , 6:11am by MrsBowtiy

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 29 Jun 2012 , 11:02pm
post #1 of 12

So today is the last day for voting for Mission: Small Business! I need more votes, and would love to return votes to other cakers that might have a chance at this thing!

And since my Facebook has been bombed today with random people also looking for votes, I figured I'd just post a thread here icon_biggrin.gif

My promise, if you post your business name you will get a vote from me, hoping you vote for me back.

https://www.missionsmallbusiness.com

Beyond Buttercream, California, San Francisco

For those of you unfamiliar with this - Chase and Living Social is giving out $250,000 grants to a few small businesses. To be considered each business that applies needs to get 250 Facebook votes. If you want to vote, simply click on the link above, log in with your Facebook account, type in the business name and VOTE! Voting ends in about 24 hours.

Good luck to all that have been working hard to get votes!

11 replies
Pearl645 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pearl645 Posted 29 Jun 2012 , 11:20pm
post #2 of 12

Just voted! Finally saw and liked your fbk page. Love all your photos!! Really inspirational.

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 29 Jun 2012 , 11:35pm
post #3 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl645

Just voted! Finally saw and liked your fbk page. Love all your photos!! Really inspirational.

Thank you!!!

Bakingangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakingangel Posted 30 Jun 2012 , 12:07am
post #4 of 12

Voted for you. Hope your dream comes true!

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 30 Jun 2012 , 12:45am
post #5 of 12

voted for you! good luck!

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 30 Jun 2012 , 1:52pm
post #6 of 12

Done! I hope you win and get to open your shop!

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 30 Jun 2012 , 4:21pm
post #7 of 12

icon_confused.gif good grief - i thought you would of had it in the bag by now -

COME ON CC PEOPLE - VOTE FOR THE LADY WHO HELPS THIS FORUM IN SO MANY WAYS.... AND WHO HAS BEAUTIFUL CAKES

Bluehue

tigachu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigachu Posted 30 Jun 2012 , 6:42pm
post #8 of 12

I just voted for you. Good luck icon_smile.gif

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 1 Jul 2012 , 10:37pm
post #9 of 12

So sorry I missed this. I was busy with family. I would have definitely done it for you. How did you do?

cakestomuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakestomuch Posted 2 Jul 2012 , 2:20am
post #10 of 12

I just saw this so it is to late for me to vote for you. I really hope you win. I have seen you on here alot helping others so I hope this comes back to you in a good way. Best of luck.

BarbaraM0809 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BarbaraM0809 Posted 2 Jul 2012 , 3:24am
post #11 of 12

Just saw this so it's too late for me to vote but I REALLY hope you win! You are amazing and a great help to everyone on this site!

Keeping my fingers, toes, eyes, arms and legs crossed for you icon_biggrin.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

MrsBowtiy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsBowtiy Posted 2 Jul 2012 , 6:11am
post #12 of 12

Just saw this I hope you made it. I follow you on FB did you not post it there? I somehow missed it there as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%