Anyone Here Use The Glassine Cc Liners From Country Kitchen

Baking By sfandm Updated 25 Jun 2012 , 2:21pm by leah_s

sfandm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sfandm Posted 24 Jun 2012 , 6:30pm
post #1 of 5

Specifically the solid color brown and pink ones. It being Sunday, no one's there to take my call, and I am wondering how well they look around cc's? Do they stay in place or tend to peel? What is the width of the bottom, their website has no size?

Thanks.

4 replies
socosweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
socosweets Posted 24 Jun 2012 , 6:43pm
post #2 of 5

I actually prefer to use that brand. The color holds up nice and I use the brown and black ones often and have used the hot pink,orange,red and probably all their colors. I personally havent had any issues with them peeling. They fit nicely inside my standard cupcake tray. I would say they are a tad bit smaller because they will sit in there unlike some other liners which need the batter to push them down

sfandm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sfandm Posted 24 Jun 2012 , 8:37pm
post #3 of 5

Thanks socosweets, I thought they looked nice online, do you know if they are the same ones from CK Products? These are the least expensive that I have found, and want to make sure they will work good. Thanks again.

socosweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
socosweets Posted 25 Jun 2012 , 1:03pm
post #4 of 5

That I am not sure of. I like how they are a bit shiney and even using the hot pink in chocolate the chocolate cake didnt completely overtake the color of the liner.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 25 Jun 2012 , 2:21pm
post #5 of 5

Yes, CK Products and Country Kitchen is the same company. And yes, I've used the glassine liners for years. No problems and I like them a lot!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%