Need Help .. Anyone Know What Cutters Were Used On This Cake

Decorating By nhbaker Updated 11 Jun 2012 , 9:17pm by grandmomof1

nhbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nhbaker Posted 9 Jun 2012 , 6:32pm
post #1 of 3

Have a bride who would like a cake similar to this.

I can't seem to find any cutters (or something similar) that might have been used to make the lacework/flowers up the sides of the cake. Any ideas. (The cutters would obviously be just for the basic outline as the detail work is piped on in royal icing).

Thanks in advance for your help!

2 replies
Addie2580 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Addie2580 Posted 9 Jun 2012 , 7:20pm
post #2 of 3

Hi, I'm not an expert on this but i think u could use lace molds. u can check on Global Sugar Art website or also in this other site, someone posted yesterday as reply for something similar. HTH.

grandmomof1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
grandmomof1 Posted 11 Jun 2012 , 9:17pm
post #3 of 3

Parts of it remind me of the rose cutters from Patchwork Cutters.

Quote by @%username% on %date%