Can't View Recipes..is It Just Me?

Baking By sabaraihan Updated 30 May 2012 , 12:33am by srkmilklady

sabaraihan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sabaraihan Posted 29 May 2012 , 8:10pm
post #1 of 7

I love to browse through this site and have tried many recipes from here but lately having problems viewing this site.
Please help!
problem 1:
Can't access the recipe folder. when I click a recipe e.g." no faif sugar cookie" or any otehr recipe in the folder "most saved recipes" I get the 404 error message

problem 2:
I have lost all my recipes in my fav. recipe folder and it's been replaced with a recipe that I had not even saved in the first place.

problem3:
can't save any new recipes to my fav. recipe folder. when i click on add to fav., it says that it has added the recipe but whne i go the folder to check it's not there.

problem 4:
can't view tutorilas either. same 404 error message.

have submitten my issues over to cake central but haven't heard back and there is no contact number.wanted to know if it's just me having these issues or if there is a problem with the website.

please let me know how I can solve the problems. thanks

6 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 29 May 2012 , 9:23pm
post #2 of 7

No it's not just you. The whole section seems to be down for some days already.

sabaraihan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sabaraihan Posted 29 May 2012 , 9:32pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you kakeladi!

I was going mad trying to figure this one outicon_smile.gif hope they fix it soon.

lyndim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lyndim Posted 29 May 2012 , 9:44pm
post #4 of 7

My fav recipes have been MIA for several days now. I can't view any recipes! Not sure what's going on. Hope it comes back soon. Im thankful I printed my most used recipes icon_wink.gif I'm guessing everyone is having this problem. Its one of my favorite section on this site.

SRumzis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SRumzis Posted 29 May 2012 , 10:29pm
post #5 of 7

There's a whole thread in the technical support section of the forum on this. You're not the only one.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 29 May 2012 , 10:46pm
post #6 of 7

for some reason, i am seeing them all.

http://cakecentral.com/recipe/no-fail-sugar-cookies

srkmilklady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
srkmilklady Posted 30 May 2012 , 12:33am
post #7 of 7

It appears that they must be working on fixing things...I can now see some recipes, but my "favorite recipes" are still gone. When I call up a recipe and try to save it as a favorite, it isn't doing anything. But at least it appears that they are working on it. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%