How To Make A Boobie Cake?

Decorating By Britterfly Updated 28 May 2012 , 1:51am by BakingIrene

Britterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Britterfly Posted 27 May 2012 , 7:57pm
post #1 of 7

How do you make those naughty/naked boobie cakes? I got a request for one, but never done one before & don't know where to start lol. The ones that are in a bra, but the nipples are showing. Thanks in advance!

6 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 27 May 2012 , 9:48pm
post #2 of 7

Start by getting the wilton 6 inch sport ball pan for the boobs...big help and perfeclyt round and proportional....depends if you are making a torso to set the breasts on...after that it is fairly easy...

cakemama2010 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemama2010 Posted 27 May 2012 , 10:07pm
post #3 of 7

Ball pan for boobs. I use a heart shaped pan for the torso and set the boobs on top. Make two heart shapes, cut off the points and line them up if want hips, too.

cakecraving Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecraving Posted 27 May 2012 , 11:54pm
post #4 of 7

Sheet cake carve torso. ball pan for boobs cover and decorate. I have three of them in my pics. If you want I can PM you step by step directions

debidehm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debidehm Posted 28 May 2012 , 12:04am
post #5 of 7

I used a oven safe round bowl for the one I did. Each boob was about 6"...big enough for the amount it needed to feed.

Britterfly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Britterfly Posted 28 May 2012 , 12:56am
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakecraving

Sheet cake carve torso. ball pan for boobs cover and decorate. I have three of them in my pics. If you want I can PM you step by step directions

I would like that, thank you! icon_smile.gif

And thanks to everyone for all the help!

BakingIrene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingIrene Posted 28 May 2012 , 1:51am
post #7 of 7

Most natural boob shape is the mini wonder mold (guys notice...) they are lifesize. The guest of honour usually wants one on his plate...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%