Tasting Advice Please...

Decorating By prettycupcake Updated 16 May 2012 , 2:19am by costumeczar

prettycupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettycupcake Posted 15 May 2012 , 9:56pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Everyone,

Im meeting with four clients that are friends to each other tomorrow for a tasting for four different events (2 baby-showers, a sweet 16 and a 30th birthday). Its quite a big deal to me and I want everything to go smooth. I made cupcakes for the 3 flavors that they wanted to try and 4 different filling flavors. Any suggestions on how I should present them. Is there a tasting etiquette?? lol

This is my FIRST tasting so please any advice or suggestions will help..

Thank you!

Heidi

3 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 15 May 2012 , 10:14pm
post #2 of 4

For each person put one of each flavored cuppie on a plate; offer the fillings on the side in small dishes OR put about a tablespoon of each on the plate w/the cuppies. Offer spoons, napkins and small glasses of cold water.

prettycupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prettycupcake Posted 15 May 2012 , 11:29pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakeladi

For each person put one of each flavored cuppie on a plate; offer the fillings on the side in small dishes OR put about a tablespoon of each on the plate w/the cuppies. Offer spoons, napkins and small glasses of cold water.

Thank u!!!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 16 May 2012 , 2:19am
post #4 of 4

Just be prepared to be the emcee...if you have four people who know each other they're all going to be yakking away and you'll have to keep them on task. Explain each cake and filling, keep them focused on the cakes, etc.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%