Can U Plz Give Me Some Websites

Decorating By imnamor95 Updated 26 Apr 2013 , 4:24pm by ellavanilla

imnamor95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imnamor95 Posted 15 May 2012 , 5:14pm
post #1 of 9

where I can purchase cupcake boxes? U know, the clear ones, I think they r called "shells"? They hold 6 & 12 cupcakes at a time...I can't find one with a good price. I thought I might be able to find them for under $1 each but so far, no luck. Any help would be appreciated!
PS I live in NY. icon_smile.gif

8 replies
torysgirl87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
torysgirl87 Posted 15 May 2012 , 5:37pm
post #2 of 9

www.ckproducts.com

They supply the store below. Prices are dirt cheap, but you must buy a minimum of $125 and have a business/tax ID no.

www.cakeart.com I think $0.99 for 6 count, $1.99 for 12
Local supplier in my area. They will ship.

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PennieK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PennieK Posted 15 May 2012 , 6:13pm
post #4 of 9

www.wesellcoffee.com/page82.html
36 cents for 6ct and 84 cents for 12ct, I havent ordered in awhile but I believe the shipping was reasonable. Have you tried asking bakery departments at a local grocery store? I forgot to order some in time so I asked my grocery store and I was able to get 12ct containers for 40 cents each.

imnamor95 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imnamor95 Posted 16 May 2012 , 12:18am
post #5 of 9

thx so much! I will check with my grocery store to see if they can offer me any cheaper, if not, I will order from weselllcoffee, thx again!

Dani1081 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dani1081 Posted 22 Apr 2013 , 11:55am
post #6 of 9

Just a heads up for anyone ordering from Wesellcoffee - they do have great prices, HOWEVER. . . . I placed an order with them on 4-7-2013 for boxes - a total of $147. According to the UPS tracker, it took NINE DAYS after I paid them with PAYPAL (instant payment!) before they finally shipped my package, and I am STILL waiting for delivery. Their website indicates that they ship within 4 -5 days and my area (KCMO) should recieve packages in 3 days, which at the outside should be 8 days, right? It has now been 15 days and I am still without an order that was paid for at the time of order. If you are in a hurry or need your items within a period of several weeks, you might consider paying a little more for faster service. Or plan ahead. WAAAAAAAAAAAAY ahead.

auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 22 Apr 2013 , 4:03pm
post #7 of 9

Dani, did you know if you contact paypal they will contact the business on your behalf to find out what the probelm is.  When a company makes a claim paypal will stand behind the customer on those issues. 

Dani1081 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dani1081 Posted 26 Apr 2013 , 3:04pm
post #8 of 9

Thanks for the info Auntginn - I did receive my order finally yesterday - 17 days after I placed my order.  Just wanted everyone to know that they do have good prices, but don't be in a hurry to get your stuff.

ellavanilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellavanilla Posted 26 Apr 2013 , 4:24pm
post #9 of 9

hey, go with the paper boxes from BRP. Thanks to another CC baker, I learned that if you place them in there the right way, you don't need the liner. I polled my clients after I got rid of the liners and not a single one noticed the difference. 

10x10 box fits 12 and I use a 7x7 for 6 but I think I could have gotten away with a 6x6.

You put them in like bricks, offset and they snuggle up to each other perfectly. I think the 10x10 are .30 a piece from BRP and free shipping!

jen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%