It's Official!!!!!!

Decorating By annakat444 Updated 2 May 2012 , 7:33pm by bernerluv

annakat444 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
annakat444 Posted 2 May 2012 , 3:52pm
post #1 of 8

I'm going to Chicago in June to take a sculpting class with Colette Peters!!! I'm so excited I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!! I just had to share with other people who know how awesome she is!!

7 replies
jgifford Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jgifford Posted 2 May 2012 , 4:09pm
post #2 of 8

That is so great! Good for you. We're all jealous, ya know. Have fun and bring back lots of pics of what you learn. thumbs_up.gif

bernerluv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bernerluv Posted 2 May 2012 , 4:12pm
post #3 of 8

Congrats...how exciting for you!! Is the class through the Wilton School? I am going to Chicago for the Masters Class June 18-29 and will also be taking a half day class, Starting Your Own Cake Business while I am there. Like you, I am so excited I can't stand it!!

annakat444 Posted 2 May 2012 , 4:12pm
post #4 of 8

I'm only going so I can learn to keep up with the rest of you! icon_wink.gif I'll definitely take tons of pics!

annakat444 Posted 2 May 2012 , 4:16pm
post #5 of 8

bernerluv - yes it's at the wilton school! Looks like you'll be there the week after me! I would LOVE to take the masters class, but I'm a stay at home mom and taking a 10 day class away from my baby just isn't feasible. The sculpting class is 3 days which is doable. You'll be getting some awesome info from those classes!! We'll have to swap notes!

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 2 May 2012 , 6:17pm
post #6 of 8

Oh l ucky you! I remember when I took a class from her.
Be prepared to work hard but have tons of fun.

annakat444 Posted 2 May 2012 , 6:21pm
post #7 of 8

Kakeladi - which class did you take from her? I'm ready for cake boot camp! All the classes around here are very basic classes and I'm ready to take my cakes to the next level!

bernerluv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bernerluv Posted 2 May 2012 , 7:33pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by annakat444

bernerluv - yes it's at the wilton school! Looks like you'll be there the week after me! I would LOVE to take the masters class, but I'm a stay at home mom and taking a 10 day class away from my baby just isn't feasible. The sculpting class is 3 days which is doable. You'll be getting some awesome info from those classes!! We'll have to swap notes!

My babies are of the 4 legged kind, so I only need to arrange for someone to come let them out while my husband is at work! I have pretty much taken all the classes I can her so I am hope to come back w/ tons of knowledge to use in our business. Fortunately, I will have no lodging expenses, as one of my best friends lives in Chicago and I have friends I can stay w/ on the way up and back. Yes, I'm going to drive so I can get my class project and all the goodies I buy at the tent sale back home!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%