Cake Show London

Decorating By Allicat66 Updated 23 Apr 2012 , 9:24am by Claire138

Allicat66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Allicat66 Posted 18 Apr 2012 , 1:46pm
post #1 of 6

Hi i am new here and not sure if this is the right place for this. Is anyone from Wales going to the london cake show between the April 27th and the 29th I would like to go but need a lift or need to know of any bus tours xxx

Thanks Allison x icon_smile.gif

5 replies
Lemmers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemmers Posted 19 Apr 2012 , 7:00pm
post #2 of 6

Hiya! I'm considering going, but from the other side of the country I'm afraid- my best advice would be to try the coach companies as some may have day travel to the shows, or National Express.

Good luck!

Allicat66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Allicat66 Posted 19 Apr 2012 , 7:20pm
post #3 of 6

thank you for your help maybe i will get there xxx if im going i will let you know xxx

alli xxx

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 19 Apr 2012 , 7:39pm
post #4 of 6

I'm considering going too but I'm from France. I actually posted a question regarding this show bc I've never been to one and wondered if they are worth going to. I never got any replies though icon_sad.gif

Lemmers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lemmers Posted 23 Apr 2012 , 9:17am
post #5 of 6

I've never been to one either, and same as PP not sure whether its worth it or not! A lot of people go year after year so I guess they must be half good at least! lol

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 23 Apr 2012 , 9:24am
post #6 of 6

I now have a far more important reason to cross the channel - I'm on my last jar of marmite!
I don't know how it happened that I am running so low as this has never happened before in all my 19 years of living over seas, however I am taking this as a sign and am looking into tickets - yay!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%