Silicone Baby Mold Came W/ Odd Little Tools, Help?!

Decorating By juhnelly1 Updated 14 Apr 2012 , 2:30am by icer101

juhnelly1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juhnelly1 Posted 13 Apr 2012 , 10:51pm
post #1 of 7

I ordered a silicone mold of a baby sleeping on its stomach and it came with 3 little tools and no instructions of any kind, does anyone happen to know what these are for and how I would use them with the mold? I am attaching a photo.
LL

6 replies
mommynana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommynana Posted 13 Apr 2012 , 11:18pm
post #2 of 7

Sorry, Never seen them, Mine did`t come with them, Maybe someone else could tell you what they are.

beck60 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
beck60 Posted 14 Apr 2012 , 12:12am
post #3 of 7

Mine didn't come with anything like that.Just the mold. I think someone put parts in your order that probably should have went in some other order.

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 14 Apr 2012 , 12:22am
post #4 of 7

Yeah, I think those are bonus mystery tools.

Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 14 Apr 2012 , 2:08am
post #5 of 7

I'd contact the vendor you purchased them from and ask what the extras are or if it was a mistake. I didn't get anything like that with my baby mould either. You probably have some little "tools" to figure out what to use them for.

juhnelly1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
juhnelly1 Posted 14 Apr 2012 , 2:09am
post #6 of 7

I think you must be right, the whole reason I didn't ask the seller was due to me being very upset that I paid up front at a show and she took almost 2 months to ship me this. I'm now suspecting maybe these tools are to compensate.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 14 Apr 2012 , 2:30am
post #7 of 7

The seller should have had you a note as to what these are and why they sent them. I have gotten little bonuses before , but was told why and how to use them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%