Do You Think I Can Make These Tonight For Tomorrow?

Baking By Osgirl Updated 8 Apr 2012 , 6:51pm by Elcee

Osgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Osgirl Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 12:26am
post #1 of 8

Hi,

I'm making these for Easter:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/fan-favorite-triple-berry-cheesecake-cupcakes-with-sour-cream-glaze-mixed-berry-compote-fresh-whipped-cream-graham-cracker-crust-recipe/index.html

Do you think I can make them tonight and keep them in the frig overnight? I'm making a cake as well and need to save most of that for tomorrow so I'd like to make these tonight.

Thanks!

7 replies
Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 12:47am
post #2 of 8

I'm so glad you posted this question...the recipe sounds great and I think I'll add it to my to do list icon_smile.gif. to answer your question, I'd do everything but pipe the whipped cream and put on the fruit tonight.

huntlilbel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
huntlilbel Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 12:47am
post #3 of 8

i would make them but without the whipped cream. save that for tomorrow. at least the bulk of it will be done icon_biggrin.gif

Osgirl Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 3:57am
post #4 of 8

Thank you! I ended up doing the cake and cookies tonight and saving these for tomorrow since we're having a later Easter meal.

Elcee- Nadia Cakes is opening a bakery in my area. When I watched the episode of Cupcake Wars, Florian said they were one of the best cupcakes he'd ever had. That's a pretty big compliment coming from him!

momsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momsgoodies Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 4:36am
post #5 of 8

Good choice osgirl. Recipe sounds yummy...

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 5:58am
post #6 of 8

Sounds like a great recipe. I'm a cheesecake fanatic and sour cream toppings are one of my favorites.

By the way, on cheesecake, I have found that cheesecakes are best two to four days after they are baked. Their consistency changes and the different components and ingredients meld together and mellow out, enhancing the flavor.

Osgirl Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 5:55pm
post #7 of 8

These turned out really good! A nice and very light flavor. 4 steps yet easy to make!

Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 6:51pm
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osgirl

These turned out really good! A nice and very light flavor. 4 steps yet easy to make!

Thanks for letting us know!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%