Cake Pops Pan

Decorating By Amyelitza69 Updated 6 Apr 2012 , 2:47am by Cakery2012

Amyelitza69 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amyelitza69 Posted 5 Apr 2012 , 3:49am
post #1 of 4

I just get the cake pops pan and is not making the pops properly I try adding an extra egg to the cake mix and is not forming the cake pops. If some one can give me any advice. Or can some one tell me how is an easy way to do it. I need to do 60 cake pops for an order I had. Please help!!!! icon_cry.gif

3 replies
Cakery2012 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakery2012 Posted 5 Apr 2012 , 5:10am
post #2 of 4

What exactly is the shape ?

You need to follow the included instructions exactly . do not under/over fill the pans.

Amyelitza69 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amyelitza69 Posted 6 Apr 2012 , 12:57am
post #3 of 4

They are circle with a little whole in the top. I follow the directions exactly. I try first with cake mix box, today I'm trying my homemade recipe. Hoping this time would work.....

Cakery2012 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakery2012 Posted 6 Apr 2012 , 2:47am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyelitza69

I just get the cake pops pan and is not making the pops properly I try adding an extra egg to the cake mix and is not forming the cake pops. If some one can give me any advice. Or can some one tell me how is an easy way to do it. I need to do 60 cake pops for an order I had. Please help!!!! icon_cry.gif

s .I wasnt asking what the pans look like .I was asking what the your cake pops looked like .Saying they arent forming properly isnt enough information.
My GUESS is that they come to a point on one end ? Do Not overfill the pans .Fill from the middle out .Then use a rubber spatula to spread the batter. Other thing try DECREASING oven temp by 25°.my guess is the batter is boiling over or you added too much batter.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%