Too Many Devils

Lounge By pinkslppr Updated 18 Jul 2012 , 8:18am by soozicake

pinkslppr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkslppr Posted 5 Apr 2012 , 1:34am
post #1 of 10

Maybe I'm naive but if someone makes no comments on one of your cakes but lists about 10 or 12 devils does this constitute a negative comment? The devil means evil or very mad but I don't understand what the person could possibly "very mad" about. Anyone care to expound on this so I can understand a bit more? Thanks.

9 replies
Jess155 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jess155 Posted 5 Apr 2012 , 2:58am
post #2 of 10

I looked through your gallery to find the cake you were referring to - the "Wipeout" cake, correct? The poster, Monkey66, has been a member since 2007, but has no photos in their gallery and no forum posts, so me thinks it's an idiot who does it for kicks and giggles. I wouldn't worry about it.

JaniceBest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaniceBest Posted 5 Apr 2012 , 12:32pm
post #3 of 10

That's what I thought, too. Some people are nasty jerks. I don't post on here that much because of those people.

letsgetcaking Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
letsgetcaking Posted 5 Apr 2012 , 9:01pm
post #4 of 10

Another thought: the poster could have typed out their emoticons using the keyboard, and not realized what the picture translation would look like. I've had that happen before on here when I tried to type a happy face with a nose in the center, and it displayed as the bug-eyed emoticon.

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 7 Apr 2012 , 9:08pm
post #5 of 10

Another thought, talking from experience: My FB account is open 24/7, lol this might sound stupid but sometimes my kids comment on pictures or even update my status.
Your best bet is maybe to contact her or ask the mods to delete the comment.

traci_doodle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
traci_doodle Posted 8 Apr 2012 , 2:39am
post #6 of 10

Cupcations--that sounds like something my kids would do too! icon_smile.gif The other day my 2-year-old dialed my sister at 8 in the morning, except my sister lives two time zones away, so it was 6 am her time. She wasn't too happy about being woken up, but thought it was pretty funny when she realized the reason. icon_smile.gif

cakelady2266 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady2266 Posted 13 Apr 2012 , 2:37am
post #7 of 10

Not sure, maybe they thought the big balls are pure evil or maddening. The contestants probably do.

I love the show and it is so funny when everybody goes bouncing off those balls.

docofthedead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
docofthedead Posted 11 Jul 2012 , 1:41am
post #8 of 10

tracie_doodle...that is too funny!!
I have a 4 year old nephew that lives in Japan. He likes to Skype my son, who he calls "Cousin Zack that lives in the computer". It's great that he likes to call us, but as you pointed out, they don't understand time zones! Zack gets calls from him all the time in the middle of the night because it's the miiddle of the day in Japan! And of course when his "cousin who lives in the computer" doesn't answer, he calls back....continually!!! I find it funny too! Cousin Zack...not so much

yanyixi0706 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yanyixi0706 Posted 18 Jul 2012 , 7:22am
post #9 of 10

the poster could have typed out their emoticons using the keyboard, and not realized what the picture translation would look like.Image

soozicake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soozicake Posted 18 Jul 2012 , 8:18am
post #10 of 10

Or does it mean something like 'Sick' and 'Wicked' ... a compliment??

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%