Suzan Zmabito Viedos

Decorating By sugarpixy Updated 3 Apr 2012 , 7:55pm by newhomebaker

sugarpixy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarpixy Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 2:18pm
post #1 of 14

Get all of her viedos! So many probles that we as beginners face are addressed in these viedos. They have transformed my cakes!

13 replies
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 2:28pm
post #2 of 14

I agree. She shares so much information in each video - can't wait for the next one!

Beckalita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Beckalita Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 7:05pm
post #3 of 14

Sharon Zambito's cake decorating DVD's are the best!!!

newhomebaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newhomebaker Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 9:48pm
post #4 of 14

Where can I find these video's? icon_smile.gif

bakingkat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newhomebaker Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 10:28pm
post #6 of 14

OH MY GOODNESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
I actually have a class tonight...Course 1 at Michaels. Hope its worth it.

chaka1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaka1 Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 10:52pm
post #7 of 14

I have even gotten her DVDs from my library. This way you can see if you want to buy them. They are very good, but they aren't cheap either.

crisseyann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crisseyann Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 11:10pm
post #8 of 14

No, they are not cheap but they are of the UTMOST quality and well worth the investment! This gal knows what she is doing. Run...DO NOT WALK....to order them. You will watch them again and again. You will not be sorry. icon_smile.gif

newhomebaker Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 11:33pm
post #9 of 14

Has anybody taken the Wilton Cake Decorating classes? Tonight is my first class of course 1.....i've searched for review with no luck!

sugarpixy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarpixy Posted 2 Apr 2012 , 11:58pm
post #10 of 14

Oops! Sharon Zambito Viedos!

FleurDeCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FleurDeCake Posted 3 Apr 2012 , 12:00am
post #11 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhomebaker

Has anybody taken the Wilton Cake Decorating classes? Tonight is my first class of course 1.....i've searched for review with no luck!

Wilton classes are a help if you just want to get your feet wet and see if you are suited for cake decorating . Classes are very basic but a good starting point .
And in reference to Sharon's DVD's I have them all and cannot begin to say how much i have learned from them . I also have takns some of her live classes and believe me if you get the chance to learn from her hands on jump on it . She is a great instructor . As far as her DVD's not being cheap I would have to say that you get what you pay for, that said her DVD's are priced comparably to most others and average about $25 to $30 each which I think is very reasonable . I have many other artist's DVD's and none even begin to compare .

Wildgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wildgirl Posted 3 Apr 2012 , 3:20am
post #12 of 14

I agree!! Take a class for hands on, but do get her videos!!

momg9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momg9 Posted 3 Apr 2012 , 1:50pm
post #13 of 14

I think Sharon's DVDs are VERY reasonably priced. You can't take a class and receive so much instruction for so little. They are great!

newhomebaker Posted 3 Apr 2012 , 7:55pm
post #14 of 14

Thank you!! The prices seem reasonable.....I look at it as an "investment" icon_biggrin.gif
We like to call that "Return Investment" thumbs_up.gif

Well, took my first Wilton class last night, and it was very informative. I enjoyed it, and the instructor "Maria" was very patient with the new bakers. She has even shared a few of her baking "tips". So, I look forward to all the other classes.

Oh!! BTW, they booklet provides a buttercream receipt that tastes EXACTLY like a bakery buttercream!! The instructer just added almond extract to the original receipt. THIS IS MY GO TO RECEIPT icon_biggrin.gif

Thank you!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%