Parrish/magic Line Could Be A Little More Helpful...

Decorating By CiNoRi Updated 14 Mar 2014 , 1:15am by Soosweet

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 30 Mar 2012 , 9:50pm
post #1 of 17

At this day and age, they don't have a website or easily available product info....it makes no sense :-

I'm trying to plan out my next order of new cake pans... I got in touch with Parrish.... and they won't give any sort of product list without giving them a tax id # ...I have not gotten my number just yet (still using my social) and i would prefer not to give that out until the real number is assigned

For now I just would like to know what pans they still make... not all cake supply store carry the same/ all items...so its hard to tell what all is available.

Does anyone possibly have a product list that they can share? I don't care about prices at this point just looking for what's available icon_wink.gif.

16 replies
Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 30 Mar 2012 , 9:55pm
post #2 of 17

Does this help? It might not be all they do though, but at least you'll get an idea... http://www.globalsugarart.com/cat.php?cid=1103&s=&name=MAGIC%20LINE%20Cake%20Pans%20and%20Bakeware

CiNoRi Posted 30 Mar 2012 , 11:21pm
post #3 of 17

Thanks but I'm looking looking to replace and upgrade all of my old pans so I need something that lists everything they make. Unfortunately GSA doesn't have it all icon_wink.gif

I could wait for my Tax ID and other legal stuff to finish coming through... i was just hoping to go ahead and make my plan out for the big order icon_wink.gif

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 31 Mar 2012 , 8:25am
post #4 of 17

Hopefully someone will have a list or catalogue they can email you. I know what you mean about wanting to get all your ducks in a row asap, and who doesn't love shopping around icon_biggrin.gif

Ashleyssweetdesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ashleyssweetdesigns Posted 31 Mar 2012 , 12:37pm
post #5 of 17

What about Fat Daddio's

CiNoRi Posted 31 Mar 2012 , 1:08pm
post #6 of 17

I'm switching from my Fat Daddios to ML icon_wink.gif

brenda549 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brenda549 Posted 31 Mar 2012 , 8:25pm
post #7 of 17

I am not sure it will help, but I purchased my ML pans from Amazon less than a year ago. I have all of the rounds and squares. They came as sets. I know Amazon offers the 2 inch and 3 inch deep pans. I ordered the ML sheet pans from Fondant Source.

I know this doesn't help with needing a list, but maybe you can start compiling a list from what they have available. These 2 sites had the most inclusive list of pans from ML that I could find.

DeliciousCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeliciousCreations Posted 25 May 2013 , 11:29pm
post #8 of 17

I'm trying to find any info on how to contact them and it's impossible to find!! I even heard from a cake supply shop i Called that they are going out of business.  Global denied knowing but now their round cake sets are all sold out and not being re-stocked? so idk whats going on! but i need to get my hands on some sets quickly just in case!

CTamiLynn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CTamiLynn Posted 26 May 2013 , 1:18am
post #9 of 17

I've purchased the few ML pans I own off Amazon.  I'm not sure about sets, but they do have some rounds in stock there.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 26 May 2013 , 1:31am
post #10 of 17

AThey are a wholesaler, so without a tax ID, they wont talk to you. They're still advertising. In professional magazines.

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 26 May 2013 , 1:34am
post #11 of 17

I hope Magic Line isn't going out of business,I love their pans!  I bought mine on Amazon as well.  They aren't super expensive, so if you want a ballpark figure of costs, it might help to look on Amazon.

DeliciousCreations Posted 26 May 2013 , 2:35am
post #12 of 17

AI finally found a phone number so I'll be calling them on Tuesday! And I have a tax ID number so that'll help!

larissascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
larissascakes Posted 30 Jun 2013 , 9:10pm
post #13 of 17

Hi, I have been looking for magic line wholesaler, but with no luck.  I have a cake shop and wanted to purchase the pans.  Please help me out.  What is the company's contact information.  It is frustrating that they do not have an online service. I appreciate any help.

DeliciousCreations Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 4:52pm
post #14 of 17

A

Original message sent by larissascakes

Hi, I have been looking for magic line wholesaler, but with no luck.  I have a cake shop and wanted to purchase the pans.  Please help me out.  What is the company's contact information.  It is frustrating that they do not have an online service. I appreciate any help.

If you have an EIN number you can open up an account with CK Products and they have awesome prices, Magic Line sent me a catalog and their prices are higher, they are charging me retail. And I also needed to give them my EIN number so I figured they sell me wholesale but they didn't so I'm ordering them through CK. Hope this helps.

larissascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
larissascakes Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 5:41pm
post #15 of 17

Hi,

Thank for your help. I will definitely checkout CK products.

Thanks again

Larissa

DeliciousCreations Posted 1 Jul 2013 , 9:07pm
post #16 of 17

AHere's the number to Magic Line, 310-324-2253

Forgot to leave it up there in case you still wanted to check with them!

Soosweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Soosweet Posted 14 Mar 2014 , 1:15am
post #17 of 17

not sure whether this helps, but amazon sells them too.  i do have the product list from a while back. let me know if you still want it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%