Will They Be Ok?

Baking By Cathrine123 Updated 10 Apr 2012 , 1:26pm by Cathrine123

Cathrine123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathrine123 Posted 28 Mar 2012 , 9:56am
post #1 of 3

Hey everyone,

I have a little question, On Friday it is my dads, his twin and other older bothers birthday family get together on Friday and tonight I am going to start making cupcake batter and bake them, would they be okay if I decorated them tonight as well? also we are traveling on a coach for about 4 hours to get to the place that we are staying, will the buttercream last OK?

any advice/tips are greatly appreciated

Cat xxx

2 replies
soledad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
soledad Posted 31 Mar 2012 , 3:44am
post #2 of 3

How many are you making? Is your decoration of cupcakes too elaborate ? If it is not too many, I would do it on site, I would take every supply needed( cream, tips, decorations, pastry bag)... anyway is for family icon_wink.gif That way, your cupcakes would be as perfect as you want them! icon_biggrin.gif
Good luck thumbs_up.gif

CIAO

Cathrine123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cathrine123 Posted 10 Apr 2012 , 1:26pm
post #3 of 3

Hi Soledad,

There were nine cupcakes all together there was not a lot of us going I just did a simple buttercream swirl with crushed/whole malteasers and chocolate stars on them, nothing to elaborate icon_razz.gif I decorated them at home and they were great on arrival, no damages what so ever so I was pleased about that icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%