Sry, I Have Another Cricut Question

Decorating By bluedaisies Updated 7 Nov 2012 , 4:30am by CasperCakeCreations

bluedaisies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluedaisies Posted 15 Mar 2012 , 8:07pm
post #1 of 4

I'm a little confused...
I'm trying to find a Cricut cartridge that has a shield shape. I came across this.. and I guess I don't get it. The shield shape has a 7 in it. Can I cut JUST a SOLID shield shape? I don't have a Cricut yet, maybe that's why I'm so lost.

Just for an explanation, I need a solid shield shape so that I can decorate it with royal icing and use as a cupcake topper.

3 replies
sweetmelodee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetmelodee Posted 15 Mar 2012 , 8:19pm
post #2 of 4

You should be able to cut just the solid shield it will be considered like a back ground shape on the cricut. You just have to type it right in the cricut
Good luck!

labmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
labmom Posted 16 Mar 2012 , 2:37am
post #3 of 4

The cricut website has a new thing you plug your computer into your cricut and you can download right to the cricut what you found on there website. My neighbor is really into all cricuts and said it is a good way to find what you need and download it and cut it
easy.
I plan to play with it when I have time. (the cricut website works on every cricut.)
Just need a printer cable.. to connect from the computer to the cricut (same cord)
I found one at a big lots store and its 10 ft. which is great to keep the laptop away from the food stuff...
good luck ... hope things work out for you.

CasperCakeCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CasperCakeCreations Posted 7 Nov 2012 , 4:30am
post #4 of 4

Is there a cost involved with using the computer and cricket together?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%