Question On Torted Cakes--Filling/syrup?

Baking By IvyWill Updated 1 Mar 2012 , 6:08pm by sing

IvyWill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IvyWill Posted 1 Mar 2012 , 6:07pm
post #1 of 2

Could anyone tell me what the "stuff" is called that is brushed onto a torted cake?
Is this to keep it moist or as a flavoring; or both? Any good recipes out there or easy ones?
your suggestions are much appreciated, thank you!

1 reply
sing Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sing Posted 1 Mar 2012 , 6:08pm
post #2 of 2

Some people use simple syrup and some people use flavored liqueurs.

Quote by @%username% on %date%