Sprinkles Cupcakes Decorations

Baking By Cream Updated 19 Feb 2012 , 11:04pm by cylstrial

Cream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cream Posted 18 Feb 2012 , 7:17pm
post #1 of 2

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a mini high heel show cutter exactly like sprinkles have on some of their cupcakes ( on their decorations page). I can't find one like it anywhere! I already have several mini show cutters but I'd live the stilleto looking one that they use! Does anyone have any idea where I could get one just like this?

Thanks all sooooo much x x

1 reply
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 19 Feb 2012 , 11:04pm
post #2 of 2


here's one. i'm not sure if it's what you are looking for - but i thought i'd try.

Quote by @%username% on %date%