I Need Some Info On Cake Classes...........

Decorating By cjlmommy Updated 13 Sep 2005 , 4:15am by trini

cjlmommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cjlmommy Posted 12 Sep 2005 , 8:34pm
post #1 of 6

Hello, All I am intrested in taking some cake classes in the Clarksville, Tennessee area and do not know where to start. If anyone has any ideas about where I go about looking for classes or if you know of any in the Ft. Campbell usaribbon.gif or Clarksville, Tennessee area please let me know. I can be reached at [email protected] .

Thank you so much, April icon_biggrin.gif

5 replies
JennT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JennT Posted 12 Sep 2005 , 8:45pm
post #2 of 6

Do you have a Michael's store nearby? Check with them - almost all of them usually have Wilton instructors and offer classes both at night and on the weekends. Hope that helps.... icon_smile.gif

Sangria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sangria Posted 12 Sep 2005 , 8:45pm
post #3 of 6

It really depends what you want to do, and how much money you want to spend.
Michaels and Joanne offer classes for $25.00, but if you want something more you could try wilton.com or http://www.colettescakes.com/classes_cc.html

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisinbloom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
irisinbloom Posted 12 Sep 2005 , 10:21pm
post #5 of 6

I am in Jonesborough Tn, and one of our local High Schools offers cake decorating classes at night. It is a seven week course one night per week, so you might call the local High schools in your area to see if this is offered. Gook luckicon_smile.gif

trini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trini Posted 13 Sep 2005 , 4:15am
post #6 of 6

hi is there any one out there in toronto that gives one on one claasses i am very interested in finding a personal tutor thank you

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%