Free Tickets To Atlantic Bakery Expo

Decorating By icingimages Updated 19 Mar 2012 , 5:15pm by Kathy107

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 8:59pm
post #1 of 15

If you are planning to attend the Atlantic Bakery Expo in March and would like free tickets, please PM me before the 17th of February. We have free VIP Tickets for online registration before 2/17.

14 replies
MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 10:44pm
post #2 of 15

Could you do a Facebook give-away? Anyone who Likes your page can be entered to win xx number of tickets.

icingimages Posted 9 Feb 2012 , 9:14pm
post #3 of 15

WEll, I can make it even easier...Just like us on facebook and then send your request to [email protected] and we will just give you free tickets...I can give away an unlimited amount between now and the 17th, thats when these codes expire!!!

MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 9 Feb 2012 , 9:25pm
post #4 of 15

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear. I'm not able to attend so I don't need tickets. But I thought that if you wanted/needed more Likes then you can use the free tickets as a giveaway for Facebook.

icingimages Posted 9 Feb 2012 , 9:55pm
post #5 of 15

Got it! Thanks for the suggestion!!!!!

icingimages Posted 12 Feb 2012 , 2:28pm
post #6 of 15

Only 5 more days for free tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo... Be sure to like us on Facebook prior to requesting tickets! www.facebook.com/icingimages
PM me or email direct at [email protected] for the free tickets. February 17th is the deadline for registering for the free tickets.

Kathy107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kathy107 Posted 13 Feb 2012 , 6:20pm
post #7 of 15

Hi Debbie, I just sent you a PM about this. My sister and I are so exicted about this Expo. This is our first time attending. Thank you for this generous offer.

icingimages Posted 13 Feb 2012 , 6:28pm
post #8 of 15

Hi There!
Lora from my office should be emailing you with the information.Be sure to stop by and see us!
Enjoy

ONLY 4 more days to get your free tickets, be sure to like us on facebook and then PM me or email me at [email protected] for free tickets to the Atlantic Bakery Expo in March in Atlantic City!

IDOCAKES2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IDOCAKES2 Posted 13 Feb 2012 , 7:10pm
post #9 of 15

Hi Debbie

I just sent you an email. Thanks again for your generous offer. Looking forward to going.

Regards,
Elaine

Ileana23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ileana23 Posted 13 Feb 2012 , 7:11pm
post #10 of 15

We are interested in attending the bakery expo. What do we need to do to get the tickets?

icingimages Posted 13 Feb 2012 , 7:33pm
post #11 of 15

Like us on Facebook and then send me an email at [email protected] and we will send you the info!!!

icingimages Posted 14 Feb 2012 , 7:10pm
post #12 of 15

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT FOR FREE TICKETS! If you are planning on attending the Atantlic Bakery Expo in Atlantic City March 18-19th, you need to contact us for free VIP tickets. Simply "Like" us if you have not already done so and then email us at [email protected] Icing Images will have a booth there with CMSA Chef Mike Terry and Sugar ARtist Linda McClure. They will have ongoing live Demos. Debbie Coughlin, owner of Icing Images will also be appearing with Mike and Linda for an educational session that is free on Monday, March 19th from 9:45-10:45am. Please pass this information along to anyone you may know who would like to attend, you must register for your free tickets by February 17th. See you there!

icingimages Posted 16 Feb 2012 , 3:02pm
post #13 of 15

1 more day left! You will have to register the tickets once we email them to you so if you are interested, respond right away...

PinkPiggySweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkPiggySweets Posted 16 Mar 2012 , 7:11pm
post #14 of 15

icon_smile.gif We are headed up to the AC tomorrow evening! We are so excited! This is our first time attending the Atlantic Bakery Expo. Anyone else going? Please just hit us up on FB or Twitter when you arrive and we can meet on Sunday! We love to meet new baking BFFs!

Kathy107 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kathy107 Posted 19 Mar 2012 , 5:15pm
post #15 of 15

Hi, I was at the Expo yesterday. I haven't been on the computer all weekend and just saw your post. I would have met up with you. I had a nice time. I ate tons of samples icon_biggrin.gif The Dawn Foods donuts were out of this world. Thanks again to Icing Images for providing the free tickets. I stopped by their booth and picked up some great tips.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%