Show Me Your Cake Booth! :)

Business By kimkake Updated 24 Jan 2012 , 5:01pm by MamaMia808

kimkake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimkake Posted 21 Jan 2012 , 1:31am
post #1 of 13

I am getting ready to set up my first cake booth at a bridal show. I would love to see your cake booth and how you have everything laid out. I am looking for ideas from back drops to tablecloths!! Anyone with advise without pictures, I would love to hear from you also!
Thanks so much!!

12 replies
dsilvest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dsilvest Posted 21 Jan 2012 , 1:50am
post #2 of 13

I just did a quick search for "wedding show cake display" and found hundreds of images.

cerps Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cerps Posted 22 Jan 2012 , 4:16am
post #3 of 13

Here is our first bridal we did one year ago, I don't have the recent show booth on my computer or facebook page yet but I will post it later. We just searched on Google to get ideas.

Things that help stand out: samples, rug, unique sign, dresser, not just white sheets on the table, bridal cake giveaway (to get their email address and get them to like my facebook page), etc (google has a better list, just ask him icon_smile.gif)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150392458995475.628343.272448060474&type=3

kimkake Posted 23 Jan 2012 , 8:39pm
post #4 of 13

Wow cerps - that is gorgeous!! Love how it is all color coordinated!
Thanks for sharing!!

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 3:27pm
post #5 of 13

I have been researching also and found this a few weeks ago. I think i read every page. http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopic-580310-15.html Oh look it's like I am Jan now LOL

cupadeecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupadeecakes Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 4:12pm
post #6 of 13

I always put pictures of my booth on my blog, but here was one my last 10x10 setups:

kimkake Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 4:15pm
post #7 of 13

Wow cupadeecakes - that is just beautiful - and a lot of cakes!!
Looks like a lot of work went into that booth - thanks for sharing!

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 4:21pm
post #8 of 13

Jennifer get out. Go on...

TOO CUTE!!!! How did you get your signs done?

cupadeecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupadeecakes Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 4:27pm
post #9 of 13

Thanks Annie!

My brother, CC user mike411 made the wooden sign and I cut the letters out of foam core (gator board) using a band saw. When I had a *real* job I worked in visual merchandising for a retail chain and I cut letters all the time. Once they were cutout I painted them black and then used spray adhesive and black glitter to make them sparkly!

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 4:36pm
post #10 of 13

I was wondering if they were foam core. At any rate, your booth is awesome!

I get really nervous though, seeing the cakes out toward the edge of the booth like that. Around here people go through cake booths like bulls in china cabinets. They would have to be bolted down LOL .

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 4:43pm
post #11 of 13

Jenniffer, your booth and cakes are beautiful!

cfpeoples Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cfpeoples Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 4:47pm
post #12 of 13

Jenniffer....i love your display!! Adorable. I love everything about it!!!!
I recognize one the square cake in the back right. That's in my fav's. I remember how you said your brother? i think made the stand, so i decided to try to make one for my wedding cakes. It turned out great and wasn't hard to make at all!

MamaMia808 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MamaMia808 Posted 24 Jan 2012 , 5:01pm
post #13 of 13

Ok my pic won't attach but in my gallery it is the black and white table. I also made a blue and white one (also in my gallery). Good luck!!!
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%