Anybody Got A Good Sugar Cookie Recipe

Baking By cake n bake Updated 13 Feb 2012 , 9:48pm by cakesrock

cake n bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake n bake Posted 19 Jan 2012 , 6:59pm
post #1 of 7

I've been looking for a good sugar cookie that can be drop or rolled out. Everytime i make sugar cookies that come out bready or i one time mess the batter up by putting to much salt (i used the tablespoon measure and not the teaspoon icon_redface.gif So if anyone got a good recipe

6 replies
Debbye27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debbye27 Posted 19 Jan 2012 , 7:11pm
post #2 of 7

NFSC - No Fail Sugar Cookies
If you go to recipe tab at top-this is the featured recipe on CC- I used it for Christmas cookies and worked great!

cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 22 Jan 2012 , 11:26pm
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbye27

If you go to recipe tab at top-this is the featured recipe on CC- I used it for Christmas cookies and worked great!

This is a great recipe if you want something that holds shape. But I'm not crazy about the taste. I add a bit of "Princess Cake and Cookie emulsion" to them and it really helps. I have a chocolate rolled cookie that is fantastic in one of my cookie books. And I have a great tasting sugar cookie recipe from a very old cookbook. PM me if you would like either and I'd be happy to share.....

mommynana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mommynana Posted 22 Jan 2012 , 11:45pm
post #4 of 7
Quote:

I second that,

chaitanya88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chaitanya88 Posted 6 Feb 2012 , 7:23am
post #5 of 7

i have tried a sugar cookies long back ago it really taste to eat but now a days have drop down all cooking recipes because i have got a job and enlarged with it and miss it all.

.........................................................................................................................

pcb layout design/pcb layout services

trishalynn0708 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishalynn0708 Posted 8 Feb 2012 , 11:46pm
post #6 of 7

I just made these cookies for the first time the other day.. They are a vanilla/almond sugar cookie. They are SO good!! I got the recipe off of "Bake At 350"'s blog... She has a lot of great recipes.. here is the link to the cookie recipe I tried the other day. They were So soft and had a wonderful flavor... And they didn't fluff up much and were perfect for decorating..

http://bakeat350.blogspot.com/2008/04/taste-of-yellow-yellow-rose-sugar.html

cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 13 Feb 2012 , 9:48pm
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakesrock

Quote:

This is a great recipe if you want something that holds shape. But I'm not crazy about the taste. I add a bit of "Princess Cake and Cookie emulsion" to them and it really helps. I have a chocolate rolled cookie that is fantastic in one of my cookie books. And I have a great tasting sugar cookie recipe from a very old cookbook. PM me if you would like either and I'd be happy to share.....

Sorry for taking so long- couldn't get my scanner set up... I finally just typed it out and PM'd you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%