How Much Should I Charge For Cookie Monster Cupcakes?

Baking By EstherLee Updated 16 Jan 2012 , 3:53pm by Kiddiekakes

EstherLee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
EstherLee Posted 16 Jan 2012 , 2:40pm
post #1 of 2

I just got a request for 175 cookie monster cupcakes, she wants to know how much this would cost (first of all, no one ever seems to understand how much time goes into these! I'm scared to give a price) but I have to. The ingredients I'll need to use are white chocolate rounds for the eyes, chocolate chips for the eyeballs, blue sprinkles, blue buttercream frosting, a bag of chocolate chip cookies and tons of chocolate batter, plus the wrapping and all that. I just need help with a ball park figure on these, PLUS I am just starting out meaning, it's been only a couple months I've been taking orders but they are coming fast! I appreciate any advice icon_smile.gif

1 reply
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 16 Jan 2012 , 3:53pm
post #2 of 2

I would charge anywhere from $3.00-$5.00 each..If you are supplying the packaging etc...then I would charge on the upper end.If you take into account that many of these popular cupcake shops are charging these prices..you should also..You need to calculate all your ingredients first though and this will help better to determine what to charge and still make a profit.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%