Ices Members

Decorating By CiNoRi Updated 14 Jan 2012 , 12:13am by icer101

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 5:02pm
post #1 of 4

Hi all,

You might have seen my other post, but I am in the process of moving from NC to PA ...My NC ICES membership is about to expire and i need to renew. However because of my move... what is the best way to renew under PA? If possible I still would like to get news and notifications from the NC chapter, since I will be back and forth often. What do you think I should do?


3 replies
sweetflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetflowers Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 5:23pm
post #2 of 4

I would talk to your NC ICES rep, You'll still be a member of ICES, just not in that state. Our CA rep still kept me up to date when I moved to Nebraska (and I got to go to their sharing meeting at convention). Although eventually you'll officially be added to the PA count for members, I don't think there are any rules against keeping in touch with your old state, after all, we are all still one organization..

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 5:57pm
post #3 of 4

I haven't renewed my ICES Membership (only renew it when I went to go to the convention) and I still recieve information from the Texas Chapter.

I would say first talk to the NC Chapter and ask to stay on their mailing list. And second, see if they have an Facebook Page so you can stay up to date with what they have going on.

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 14 Jan 2012 , 12:13am
post #4 of 4

Yes, you belong to ICES, but we have a N.C. chapter as other states do. Our rep. is Jean Moats. Her e-mail is [email protected] She will keep you on our list if you let her know to do so. hth

Quote by @%username% on %date%