Just Popping Back In! :)

Decorating By FaithfullyCakes Updated 13 Jan 2012 , 2:51pm by FaithfullyCakes

FaithfullyCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FaithfullyCakes Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 4:36pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Everyone! icon_biggrin.gif

I was a pretty active member back in the day (HA!), starting in 2005ish. In September of 2009 I launched my business here in the Pittsburgh area. I have been running at 200 miles an hour ever since and lost track with all of the messages boards, etc. It's been a great first 2 1/2 years for me. Looking to making it a little calmer of a 2012. LOL Hope to get back to it and help out where I can and of course always learn learn learn and grow myself!

Thanks for reading. thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
FaithfullyCakes Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 5:03pm
post #2 of 4

PS. I am checking out Pinterest... wow, you could get lost in there forever. LOL I would love to follow some other cakers, but it doesn't seem as easy to find users as on other social networking sites. If anyone has any tips that would be so great! Thanks!

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 6:16pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaithfullyCakes

PS. I am checking out Pinterest... wow, you could get lost in there forever. LOL I would love to follow some other cakers, but it doesn't seem as easy to find users as on other social networking sites. If anyone has any tips that would be so great! Thanks!

we have added Pinterest username to your profiles now, so if people start filling that in you will be able to find them on pinterest very easily.

We have also integrated the gallery with pinterest, so you can PIN photos from cakecentral with one click.

FaithfullyCakes Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 2:51pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks Heath! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%