Delivery Receipts Template?

Business By SamHarrison Updated 8 Jan 2012 , 6:00pm by SanDiegoBeautifulCakes

SamHarrison Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SamHarrison Posted 8 Jan 2012 , 11:50am
post #1 of 4

I have been searching for ages and I can't find a template for a delivery receipt. Does anyone know of any templates on this site? I'm wanting something requiring a signature upon delivery and set up of wedding cakes.
Thanks

3 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 8 Jan 2012 , 12:26pm
post #2 of 4

Good luck. Most venue personnel won't sign for someone else's cake, as they don't know what the bride ordred. Most all of us just take a lot of pictures.

SamHarrison Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SamHarrison Posted 8 Jan 2012 , 5:29pm
post #3 of 4

Oh right! I just assumed businesses would probably have something like that in place. I'm much more comfortable taking lots of photos! Will just stick to that then!

SanDiegoBeautifulCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SanDiegoBeautifulCakes Posted 8 Jan 2012 , 6:00pm
post #4 of 4

A Good place to start is look in Microsoft Word or Excel for templates. If you don't use MS products, OpenOffice has many templates as well. You can also download templates from Microsoft site.

We began by using a Template that we found in Excel, and then modified it to suit. We now use software that I have written for all client tracking and invoicing. We always make someone on site sign for the delivery and setup. We do not unload any cake without someone being there to make final payment and to sign for it.

Beth & Andrew
Cake Artists

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%