Cake Pop Order Form/sheet

Decorating By victorialovescake Updated 8 Jan 2012 , 3:58am by MsMonica

victorialovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
victorialovescake Posted 28 Dec 2011 , 9:58pm
post #1 of 2

I'm having a hard time keeping up with what some customers want in regards to cake pops in terms of flavors. Someone asked what candy flavors I offered and I sent a list of what candy flavorings I had. When she placed her order and I delivered it, she was under the impression that the cake AND the candy were going to be that flavor. Does anyone have any sort of form or sheet they could share so that I can specify what cake and what candy flavors are available? She was pretty disgruntled with me about the order. Thanks in advance!

1 reply
MsMonica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsMonica Posted 8 Jan 2012 , 3:58am
post #2 of 2

Sorry you had to deal with an upset costumer. There will always be one that will stick with you for a while. But concentrate more on all the happy smiley customers you've had and will have in the future. Lesson learned.

Simplest thing you can do is make a list of cake flavors, frosting flavors, candy coating colors/flavors. I'm on my work laptop now so i dont have the actual order form on me. But generally at the top i type up a general menu of cake pops/bites. (i.e. vanilla, chocolate, strawberry) along with a brief description.
Example:
French Vanilla Cake Pop
French Vanilla cake mixed with
Vanilla frosting and dipped in
Vanilla flavored White Chocolate.

Depending on how many flavor combinations you generally make, you can add the cake/frosting/chocolate columns at the bottom or the back of the sheet.

Hope that helps a little. I can send you a copy of what i use at a later time. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%