Loving All The Holiday Cakes!!!

Decorating By molly_36 Updated 15 Dec 2011 , 8:44pm by sillywabbitz

molly_36 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
molly_36 Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 4:19am
post #1 of 5

This is definately my favorite time of year for cakes and I find myself spending hrs cruising CC looking at all the great cakes, cookies and cuppies.
BTW the new site is really fantastic. I wasn't a fan at first but I must say, JOB WELL DONE! thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 4:16pm
post #2 of 5

No kidding. I am especially proud of our UK and Aussie bakers with their beautiful Christmas cakes. One day, I'm coming to visit ya'll and you can give me a lesson.

Great job everyone. thumbs_up.gif

allaboutcakeuk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
allaboutcakeuk Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieCahill

No kidding. I am especially proud of our UK and Aussie bakers with their beautiful Christmas cakes. One day, I'm coming to visit ya'll and you can give me a lesson.

Great job everyone. thumbs_up.gif

I'll second that everyone, it's so lovely looking through the galleries and every time I log on I get excited to see the latest ones. I've just uploaded a few to add to the festive cheer as I just love making the Christmas cakes icon_smile.gif lovely work everyone thumbs_up.gif

QTCakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QTCakes1 Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 6:44pm
post #4 of 5

Me too!!! I was going to make some cakes, but not decorate them. The pictures on here have inspired me to go ahead and decorate them as well.

sillywabbitz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sillywabbitz Posted 15 Dec 2011 , 8:44pm
post #5 of 5

I think I've added more favorites in the last 2 days than I have in the last two months. I think it's partly the great new layout and definitely all the wonderful holiday cakes. Sadly I have zero time this year to make a Christmas cakeicon_sad.gif Guess I'll save all the fab ideas for next year.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%