Ideas For A Soon To Be 90 Year Old Practicing Attorney.

Decorating By pattycakesnj Updated 10 Dec 2011 , 1:17am by Ashleyssweetdesigns

pattycakesnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakesnj Posted 2 Dec 2011 , 2:54am
post #1 of 6

I have been asked to do a cake for a soon to be 90 year old man. He is still practicing criminal law and is a big runner, marathons etc. The family is leaving the design up to me but they want to incorporate these two themes and they said it could be a little crazy. Any ideas as I am drawing a blank? I know the attorney from my last career and he is a very colorful character, very passionate and animated in the courtroom. Any help is greatly appreciated.

5 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 3 Dec 2011 , 9:32pm
post #2 of 6

Sorry no one's been able to suggest anything ideas for you. I did see your post a day or two ago and just don't have much to offer. My only thought is the scales of justis(sp?)
Not knowing how big it needs to be makes it hard to suggest much. Maybe a stack of law books w/a guy running after/around them?

pattycakesnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakesnj Posted 4 Dec 2011 , 3:17am
post #3 of 6

Thanks Kakeladi for trying. I have done the law books before and was trying to come up with something different.

cupadeecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupadeecakes Posted 8 Dec 2011 , 2:12pm
post #4 of 6

What about a briefcase with some legal documents printed on edible paper? Maybe with a running shoe and one of those paper numbers people wear during marathons?

Atty2de Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Atty2de Posted 10 Dec 2011 , 1:11am
post #5 of 6

here is a previous thread...

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-41180.html

I sorta like the lawyer holding the scales of justice but you could dress him in a running suit instead of a business suit

Ashleyssweetdesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ashleyssweetdesigns Posted 10 Dec 2011 , 1:17am
post #6 of 6

Cupadeecakes idea sounds awesome! You should go with that! It incorporates both themes and sounds like fun to make.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%