Is There A Template Available

Decorating By JoelleMonique Updated 22 Nov 2011 , 8:54am by JanH

JoelleMonique Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoelleMonique Posted 21 Nov 2011 , 8:24am
post #1 of 5

Hi

This is my first post on Cake Central and I have to ask you about boobs icon_redface.gif

I have an order for a womans torso cake complete with boobs and nipples. I have a good idea of how I need to make this but would like a template to carve the woman's curves. I'm worried that if I do this free hand she will have one hip bigger than the other icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 21 Nov 2011 , 5:46pm
post #2 of 5

It probably is just easier to buy the wilton sport ball pan.Each half makes a perfect breast..That's what I would use intstead of trying to carve it.

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 21 Nov 2011 , 8:00pm
post #3 of 5

Whenever I have to make my own template of something that needs to be symmetrical, I draw half of it, then fold the paper in half and cut it out. If anything needs adjusting, fold the paper back up so the adjustments are made equally to both sides.

JoelleMonique Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoelleMonique Posted 22 Nov 2011 , 7:24am
post #4 of 5

Thank you for the help. I live in South Africa and Wilton's goods are not readily available here. I do have a glass dish that I could use for boobs and will follow the advice about folding the template in halt to make sure it's symmetrical. Thank you thumbs_up.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 22 Nov 2011 , 8:54am
post #5 of 5

You can use heart shaped pans for the upper and lower torso.
Cut off the tips on the hearts (discard) and join the trimmed layers to make waistline.

HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%