Help! Wedding In 6 Days! And I Need To Make The Grooms Cake.

Decorating By Maeganrose09 Updated 21 Nov 2011 , 2:01pm by IvyArt

Maeganrose09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Maeganrose09 Posted 20 Nov 2011 , 6:08am
post #1 of 3

my cousin is getting married in the 26th...and I am making his grooms cake look like a tuxedo ripped open with the flash symbol underneath...(similar to a "superman tux" cake), the only problem is I don't know how to make a tux! I'm sure I could figure it out but I am on a very strict time budget. Please help!

2 replies
CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 21 Nov 2011 , 12:48pm
post #2 of 3

go to freedsbakery.com - scroll down to grooms cakes and you will find a photo. Good luck, relax.

IvyArt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
IvyArt Posted 21 Nov 2011 , 2:01pm
post #3 of 3

the first thing you need to do is take the measure of the cake you going to make, for example if is rectangular , you need to make a draw about what you want to do, colors a eveything ,take measures of the pan from the top to the bottom until you want the lenght of the tuxedo, use black fondant for example if your tuxedo is black or the color you need, you can go at any bakery supplie and send to make a transfer chocolate of the superman logo , before you cover the sides with the tuxedo, cover first the middle part and after cover the sides and then you going to have an idea about the measure you need for the tuxedo , make a pattern and cut it on the top of your fondant after you rolled, I hope this can give you an idea about what you want to do for this cake good luck!!! and don't get dissapoint remember whatever you're doing is with love and passion and you going to see the results. thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%