Fondant Giraffe ?????

Decorating By cathyrose Updated 15 Nov 2011 , 7:03am by JanH

cathyrose Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyrose Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 5:21am
post #1 of 7

i am in desperate need of a fondant giraffe tutorial .. does anyone know of any so that they can pass the link on... or can anyone pass any info onto me... i need help please......

6 replies
paulstonia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
paulstonia Posted 14 Nov 2011 , 5:57am
post #2 of 7

I looked for one a few months ago and couldn't find one. Look at the other animal tutorials to get an idea of basic construction and do google search for fondant giraffe, get an idea of what you want it to look like. It's pretty much just like working with clay or playdo. You can take a look at mine in my pics. I have done a few animals but that was my first giraffe and I think he's cute,lol. Just give yourself time to play around with it.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathyrose Posted 15 Nov 2011 , 3:05am
post #4 of 7

thanks,,, i will look into all info u guys gave me, i just made a fondant/gumpase elephant and lion, so i guess i can rough out the giraffe.... thanks again

cathyrose Posted 15 Nov 2011 , 3:21am
post #5 of 7

@JanH .... THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH .. i dont know how you found those but awesome, i hae een seaching on google and you tube o days and have not been able to ind anythin, so i thank you ... i will post a pic once i am done...

cathyrose Posted 15 Nov 2011 , 5:49am
post #6 of 7

i posted a pic of the lion and elephant on my cc page... i will post a pic of the giraffe when i make it.. let me know what u think.. thanks again for the advice.

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 15 Nov 2011 , 7:03am
post #7 of 7

Great job on the lion and elephant. thumbs_up.gif Can't wait to see the giraffe.

And I'm always happy to help find things on the net...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%