Thank You

Decorating By Isaboe Updated 12 Nov 2011 , 12:41am by JaniceBest

Isaboe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Isaboe Posted 12 Nov 2011 , 12:03am
post #1 of 4

My name is Isaboe and this is my first post (and likely my last.) I just want to say Thank You to everyone who posts on this forum. From the questions that you think are too silly to post, to the well-thought-out and helpful debates, these have all been invaluable in starting my business as well as continuing my passion.

I have been reading this forum for some months now, and have gleaned so much information that I've actually had a very easy and profitable transition into decorating as a business. I cannot tell you what it means to have so many people willing to share and help strangers just because "they enjoy it too".

Again, I just want thank all of you and I look forward to learning much more from you!

Sincerely,
Isaboe R.

3 replies
bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 12 Nov 2011 , 12:19am
post #2 of 4

Welcome to CC Isaboe! You will be amazed at how much info is on this site and how many of the CCers are willing to share. Glad to have you with us! icon_biggrin.gif

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 12 Nov 2011 , 12:26am
post #3 of 4

Hi and welcome. Please don,t let it be your last post. Join in with all of us and ask questions and answer them for others. Again, glad you have joined us.

JaniceBest Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaniceBest Posted 12 Nov 2011 , 12:41am
post #4 of 4

You're right Isaboe, CC is a very good place to learn. But this site succeeds only because of its members' energy. Hopefully you can help others to learn.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%