Where Can I Buy A Video Game Controller Cookie Cutter

Decorating By tmcakes Updated 9 Nov 2011 , 6:45pm by Lisa23

tmcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tmcakes Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 5:41pm
post #1 of 3

I'm looking for a cookie cutter or candy mold in the shape of a video game controller. Has anyone seen anything like this or know where I can buy one. I'm looking for a xbox 360, wii, or playstation cutter or mold. I found a wii candy mold but that's about it!

2 replies
QTCakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QTCakes1 Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 6:00pm
post #2 of 3

I don't know where, but try googling video game controller cookie cutter. If one exist, I'm sure it will come up.

Lisa23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lisa23 Posted 9 Nov 2011 , 6:45pm
post #3 of 3

I traced an actual remote onto a piece of cardboard then laid it on top of a 8 in square, used that as a template and carved it out. Covered it in black fondant and added the colored buttons and knobs that I made out of fondant.

Quote by @%username% on %date%