10Th Year Wedding Anniversary Cake Ideas

Decorating By Charmed Updated 12 Nov 2011 , 4:35am by Charmed

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 6 Nov 2011 , 3:37pm
post #1 of 5

Hi ladies, I need some ideas for a 10th wedding anniversary, something unique with maybe diamonds since I read that diamonds and aluminum are traditional for the 10th year. I drawing a blank right now!! Please help!! icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
rpaige Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rpaige Posted 7 Nov 2011 , 1:27am
post #2 of 5

My first thought was to design a simple white bc cake using the diamond embossing pattern and using the silver sugar beads (they have a name but it is escaping me at the moment) in the pattern.

I have done one cake using very large, clear light-weight acrylic diamonds in a circle on my top tier and then built my white roses in a small mound above the diamonds. I had a few white/silvery leaves sticking out as filler between the gaps to cover any openings. I got a lot of compliments on that design. It was simple and elegant. Sadly, my camera malfunctioned and I never got a picture of the cake or I would share it with you.

Just a suggestion! Good luck!

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ronaldhelre Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ronaldhelre Posted 8 Nov 2011 , 1:44pm
post #4 of 5

One idea is to make a cake similar to the one used at the anniversary couples wedding, if this is something that they would like. If you are planning a party for someone else it is important to get their input into their thoughts on having a cake...........I think this is good idea...

Charmed Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Charmed Posted 12 Nov 2011 , 4:35am
post #5 of 5

thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%