Can Anyone Help With Some Uk Legal Advise Please?

Business By cakemoss Updated 7 Nov 2011 , 12:02am by xoxoemilyrae

cakemoss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemoss Posted 6 Nov 2011 , 1:24am
post #1 of 2

I have just sorted insurance out to allow me teach cake and cupcake decorating in my own home as well as cake making. But wondered if there is anything else I need to consider ie fire and safety ? Do I need to have any other certificate besides insurance a food safety certificate and food safety certificate? As I want to do things correctly. Your advice will be very welcome! Thank you

1 reply
xoxoemilyrae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xoxoemilyrae Posted 7 Nov 2011 , 12:02am
post #2 of 2

I would think that your homeowners insurance would could personal injury/safety of other in your house. I rent my apartment (in the US), but my renters insurance covers my guests personal injury in my apartment.

Quote by @%username% on %date%