Help Finding Greaseproof Cupcake Cups

Baking By CiNoRi Updated 29 Oct 2011 , 12:55am by Candice56

CiNoRi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CiNoRi Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 4:30pm
post #1 of 9

Hi guys,

I need to buy 100 or so of each color,

Chocolate brown and *dark* purple, in standard size.

I need to get them to me in the next 2 weeks, can you all recommend a good vendor/ with nice prices/ and a good high quality cup????

Thanks!

8 replies
ButRCream Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ButRCream Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 4:44pm
post #2 of 9

Hi Erica! For a nice, greaseproof brown baking cup I've been using www.Simplycaked.com (mod edited to provide working link) for a while now - they do offer a few other colors/designs too - pretty good on cost when you buy in bulk. Hope this helps!

CiNoRi Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 8:37pm
post #3 of 9

Thanks ButRCream! I'll check there! icon_wink.gif

DragonFly2333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DragonFly2333 Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 9:00pm
post #4 of 9

Reynolds now makes grease proof liners.

CiNoRi Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 9:04pm
post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFly2333

Reynolds now makes grease proof liners.

Unfortunately only in a few prints icon_sad.gif

DragonFly2333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DragonFly2333 Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 9:17pm
post #6 of 9

I went to Reynolds website after I posted and it seems the colors rotate according to season.

But I checked out simplycaked and that site has what I was looking for this past summer(yellow grease proof)...ggrrrr. They are a new item so maybe they didn't have it back in June. But it has your brown and purple that you need. Assuming that purple is dark enough.

apetricek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
apetricek Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 9:38pm
post #7 of 9

www.cakedeco.com (mod edited to provide working link) they have tons and also have foil ones...they ship super quick if you are in the US...

LacyHogan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LacyHogan Posted 29 Oct 2011 , 12:27am
post #8 of 9

I get mine from http://www.sweetsandtreatsboutique.com. They sell in packs of 50 count and have the best prices I have found so far. The only thing is that they don't sell mini liners which i have needed a few times but other than that, i always buy from them!

Candice56 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Candice56 Posted 29 Oct 2011 , 12:55am
post #9 of 9

Try charmingcreationsbaking.com I just ordered from her last week and they came within a few days, she is on the west coast and I'm in Ohio I ordered Thursday and they were in my mailbox by Monday, I bouth her standard 500 white greaseproof with the taller sidewalls for $11.95 for 500 her brown the same were about the same price, she also had red and blue foils and also had purple but it did not indicate they were grease proof. Good luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%