Cookie Cutters On Sale

Baking By GeminiRJ Updated 26 Oct 2011 , 4:48pm by GeminiRJ

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 25 Oct 2011 , 5:22pm
post #1 of 9

Just thought I'd mention that during the month of October, Sur La Table is giving a 20% discount on all their regular cookie cutters. I went in to buy a copper zombie cutter that was half off and picked up a number of the 76 cent cutters, too! It's hard to beat 76 cents for a cookie cutter!

8 replies
CrumblesConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CrumblesConfections Posted 25 Oct 2011 , 5:32pm
post #2 of 9

Wow! There's one across the street from my job!!! I'm going! I thought they were out of my price range, that's why I've never ventured over there. Good to know!

MCurry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MCurry Posted 25 Oct 2011 , 5:34pm
post #3 of 9

Thanks for sharing. I have a few from them and they work well. Sounds like I need to get over there soon!

rlowry03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rlowry03 Posted 25 Oct 2011 , 9:53pm
post #4 of 9

CC started my cookie obsession. Now I'm looking for places to store these things, but who can pass up a deal like this!

CrumblesConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CrumblesConfections Posted 25 Oct 2011 , 11:56pm
post #5 of 9

I just bought 20! I actually bought 3 copper ones too, so 17 for $.76! I can't wait to use these on fondant!

pamelax3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamelax3 Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 3:32pm
post #6 of 9

do they have a website? or is it only in stores?

ddaigle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ddaigle Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 3:52pm
post #7 of 9

Gemini---Sur La Table is my second home. They also have a 15% off culinary discount card they offer if you tell them you are a decorator. They let me double dip on discounts constantly. One day I took in my $10 off total purchase coupon, and used my culinary card on a sale item. It was insane what I ended up spending.

lovecakes52 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovecakes52 Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 3:53pm
post #8 of 9

I am curious too! There isn't one of those stores where I live, do they have a website?

GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 26 Oct 2011 , 4:48pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakes52

I am curious too! There isn't one of those stores where I live, do they have a website?

Yes! Go to SurLaTable.com (the 20% off should apply to online purchases as well as store purchases).

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%