Quick! Funny Small Cake For Teacher...help

Decorating By CandyLady Updated 21 Oct 2011 , 5:14pm by Cakegirl313

CandyLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CandyLady Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 2:35pm
post #1 of 6

anyone have any idea for a small cake to feed a few teachers. This teacher is supposedly a hoot. Halloween theme is possible...thanks.

5 replies
Narie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Narie Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 3:20pm
post #2 of 6

A Halloween theme might be the best. Teachers get all sorts of teacher oriented stuff- I have teacher Christmas ornaments all over my tree. It isn't that I disliked that sort of gifts, but teachers enjoy non-teachery stuff too.

SweetDreams_DK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDreams_DK Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 3:51pm
post #3 of 6

What about something kind of teachery and kind of halloweeny? A caramel apple with a worm coming out of the top? Make an apple shaped cake (covered in red fondant), stick a tongue depresser or a dowel in the top, melt down some caramels and pour it around the cake about half way up the sides, and put a little green worm coming out of the top. It doesn't have to be a very big cake. You could carve it out of 6" rounds.

Just a thought.

shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 4:02pm
post #4 of 6

If she's a hoot, you could do owls. icon_biggrin.gif

Cakegirl313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakegirl313 Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 5:14pm
post #5 of 6

I love "sweet dreams" idea. I think they would get a kick out of that. I might have to put that idea in my back pocket. Great thinking.

Cakegirl313 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakegirl313 Posted 21 Oct 2011 , 5:14pm
post #6 of 6

I love "sweet dreams" idea. I think they would get a kick out of that. I might have to put that idea in my back pocket. Great thinking.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%