Need A High Heel Shoe Template - A Real One

Decorating By KoryAK Updated 20 Oct 2011 , 8:23am by Noura80

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 12:14am
post #1 of 4

I've made shoes before and I like the template found here on CC for a strappy type - but MAN oh MAN does NO ONE have one for a regular shoe with sides too? I just googled the crap out of it and can't find a thing. If anyone has one, please post it or a link or email it to me otherwise I'm off to HellMart to buy one to explode... and then I'll post it icon_smile.gif

3 replies
Momofjaic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Momofjaic Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 12:49am
post #2 of 4

That's what I did but I think I went to payless! Have not made one yet and I think it was kn sale an have not had a chance toake a shoe.

sirena Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sirena Posted 19 Oct 2011 , 1:07am
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryAK

I've made shoes before and I like the template found here on CC for a strappy type - but MAN oh MAN does NO ONE have one for a regular shoe with sides too? I just googled the crap out of it and can't find a thing. If anyone has one, please post it or a link or email it to me, otherwise I'm off to HellMart to buy one to explode... and then I'll post it icon_smile.gif

here is one maybe will help you I don't remember where I got it from

Noura80 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Noura80 Posted 20 Oct 2011 , 8:23am
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoryAK

I've made shoes before and I like the template found here on CC for a strappy type - but MAN oh MAN does NO ONE have one for a regular shoe with sides too? I just googled the crap out of it and can't find a thing. If anyone has one, please post it or a link or email it to me otherwise I'm off to HellMart to buy one to explode... and then I'll post it icon_smile.gif

here is one maybe will help you I don't remember where I got it from

would you mind sharing it with the rest of us please.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%