New Beater Blade

Decorating By decoratingfool Updated 15 Oct 2011 , 4:04am by Gerle

decoratingfool Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
decoratingfool Posted 14 Oct 2011 , 6:17pm
post #1 of 10

I got it, i ordered a new beater blade from cooks, i got it in last night couldn't wait to try it, It is wonderful, i have the 7 qt cuisinart and this makes a world of difference in making my icings!!!! Now i just want to bake so i can use this thing... Happy Baking everyone!!!!!

9 replies
dorothymarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dorothymarie Posted 14 Oct 2011 , 7:53pm
post #2 of 10

I just recently bought one for my kitchenaide and it works great. No more stopping to scrape the sides or bottom of the bowl. And it cleans so easily.

stormrider Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stormrider Posted 14 Oct 2011 , 8:23pm
post #3 of 10

Bought one for my 5.5 Qt KA. It saves so much time not having to scrape down the sides of the bowl and no more unmixed ingredients at the bottom! Best baking gadget money I ever spent.

susies1955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
susies1955 Posted 14 Oct 2011 , 10:13pm
post #4 of 10

I have had one for a few years now and LOVE it. I would never ever be without one.
I found beaterblade on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/BeaterBlade
Susie

Starkie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Starkie Posted 15 Oct 2011 , 2:28am
post #5 of 10

I bought a beater blade for my 5 qt KA as well, and LOVE IT!!! A few weeks ago, something went wrong with the blade, and it broke right at the shaft when I was creaming some butter. I was devastated!!! I know they are guaranteed for a year, but I didn't have my receipt. So I e-mailed the company, they asked me to send a picture of the blade to show how it broke, and then sent me out a brand new blade ~ I received it within a couple of days! How's THAT for GREAT customer service?!?!?! Great product, great company!

mplaidgirl2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mplaidgirl2 Posted 15 Oct 2011 , 3:08am
post #6 of 10

I loooove the Beater blade!

ajwonka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ajwonka Posted 15 Oct 2011 , 3:28am
post #7 of 10

I saw this beater on the Wilton blog this week but am excited to hear what others think!

shelbycompany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shelbycompany Posted 15 Oct 2011 , 3:52am
post #8 of 10

I have had mine for about 6 months now. I WILL NOT use anything else. I love that thing. I would recommend this to anyone....even my worst enemy icon_rolleyes.gif

Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 15 Oct 2011 , 4:04am
post #9 of 10

I have one for both my KA and my Cuisinart. Love them! Starkie...I had that happen to mine, too. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get it replaced. I'd had mine for about 4 months. Didn't realize I could get it replaced until I had ordered and received a new one. Once I got to looking at the packaging on the new one, I called, and they asked me to send them a picture of the broken blade and I now have an extra one. Comes in handy when I'm doing lots of batters/buttercreams! What a great invention! And fantastic customer service!

Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 15 Oct 2011 , 4:04am
post #10 of 10

I have one for both my KA and my Cuisinart. Love them! Starkie...I had that happen to mine, too. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get it replaced. I'd had mine for about 4 months. Didn't realize I could get it replaced until I had ordered and received a new one. Once I got to looking at the packaging on the new one, I called, and they asked me to send them a picture of the broken blade and I now have an extra one. Comes in handy when I'm doing lots of batters/buttercreams! What a great invention! And fantastic customer service!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%