Nfsc...what The Heck Was I Thinking! Help Please!

Baking By lolobell Updated 14 Oct 2011 , 2:55am by lolobell

lolobell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lolobell Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 12:51am
post #1 of 7

making my 3rd batch of NFSC...my mind is in about 100 different places so i totally forgot the eggs and vanilla...what i have is sugar and butter and flour in a bowl oh so nicely mixed. Please tell me that i can NOW add my eggs and vanilla without any damage to my cookie dough??? i hate to see 6 cups of flour, 2 cups of butter and sugar go to waste???

thanks all.

6 replies
katboss Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
katboss Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 1:22am
post #2 of 7

never made the NFSC before but I have forgotten to add my eggs before! lol I just beat them in a separate bowl and then added them to the mix and stir by hand so as to not over beat the flour. They've always come out fine. HTH
Kat

Lcubed82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lcubed82 Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 5:43pm
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by katboss

never made the NFSC before but I have forgotten to add my eggs before! lol I just beat them in a separate bowl and then added them to the mix and stir by hand so as to not over beat the flour. They've always come out fine. HTH
Kat

ditto!

knlcox Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
knlcox Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 5:57pm
post #4 of 7

I've actually made cookies and completely forgot the eggs. They came out nice and flaky and more of a shortbread type. Still delicious! You can add your eggs at this point you are at. They should be fine!

SweetDelites Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetDelites Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 5:58pm
post #5 of 7

I would mix eggs and vanilla together then mix into the flour mixture with a spoon.

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 13 Oct 2011 , 6:03pm
post #6 of 7

oh sure. just throw it in. no biggie.

lolobell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lolobell Posted 14 Oct 2011 , 2:55am
post #7 of 7

OH! Thanks SO very much everyone. Appreciate your time as well as your help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%