Ideas For 50Th Male Birthday, With Red, White And Bling??

Decorating By cocobean Updated 12 Oct 2011 , 5:08am by cakestomuch

cocobean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocobean Posted 10 Oct 2011 , 12:00am
post #1 of 6

Would love some help with ideas for a male 50th birthday using red, white and bling. Theme, "diamonds are a guys best friend". Customer wants two tiers, 50 servings and fondant.

I've just started going through my favorite pic's to get ideas but thought I would also ask for any suggestions or pictures of cake that come to mind with these colors or theme in mind.

Thanks always for the extra help!!

5 replies
rach1989 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rach1989 Posted 10 Oct 2011 , 2:05pm
post #2 of 6

How about a red bottom cake top tier white with a big red royal chair coverd in crystals and jewels with a crystal incrusted cane and his name spelled out in crystals hope its of any help.

cocobean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocobean Posted 10 Oct 2011 , 7:14pm
post #3 of 6

Wow rach1989, that sounds cool but I don't think I have time to make the awesome chair.

jmr531 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jmr531 Posted 12 Oct 2011 , 4:07am
post #4 of 6

Red blingy top hat cake over a white cake with a blinged out 50 on it? Maybe the white cake can be carved into the shape of steps?

cakestomuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakestomuch Posted 12 Oct 2011 , 5:06am
post #5 of 6

Opps duplicate.

cakestomuch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakestomuch Posted 12 Oct 2011 , 5:08am
post #6 of 6

What about a red bottom cake with white diamond fondant cut outs and the top cake in white with red diamond cut outs? You could hang some glass gemstones from the curved wires that Duff has out and then scatter some around the bottom of the cake. If you really want blingy, what about putting some of the rhinestone ribbon around the bottom of each cake?

The top tier of this cake is what I was talking about except not topsy turvy. The wires are different than Duffs also.

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/106061

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%