Directions For Bra On Cake

Decorating By kel Updated 6 Oct 2011 , 1:53am by kel

kel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kel Posted 1 Oct 2011 , 1:53pm
post #1 of 4

Hello Everyone! I have not been on here in so long, too long actually. I took 2 years off of decorating cakes because I went back to school and then started selling Mary Kay. Now I have decided that I really missed my cake decorating and have a couple of orders. I have someone who is looking for a bra on her cake. I seen pictures on here in the gallery for over the hill cakes. Does someone have a pattern for the bra or can you tell me how you did it? I am sure this is already posted here some where, but I need to get more practice using this website again.

Thanks everyone!

3 replies
KatieKake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KatieKake Posted 1 Oct 2011 , 2:52pm
post #2 of 4

I used a round plastic mold, (like easter egg molds only round) formed my bra cups, after forming my 50/50 fondant gum paste mix over the mold, I cut them the shape I wanted, full cup, half, check out the photos in the gallery to see the shapes others have used. I embossed the cups, before they dried with small flowers, and when dry, sprayed with Americare pearl sheen. The straps and sides I just cut out to look right. You will know what is right when you make it. Good luck

quietude Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
quietude Posted 1 Oct 2011 , 3:36pm
post #3 of 4

Another good option is to use a slushie lid as a former - HTH

kel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kel Posted 6 Oct 2011 , 1:53am
post #4 of 4

Thank you for your replies!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%