Pizzet/pizzer Wafer For Icecream???

Lounge By bluefondant Updated 27 Sep 2011 , 11:55am by Mammadukes

bluefondant Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bluefondant Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 11:31am
post #1 of 2

hi plz can anyone plz tell me the correct name of the thin pretty lace like wafer that goes with icereams, it is made in a machine like a waffle maker.. is it pizzer...pizzet ?????

1 reply
Mammadukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mammadukes Posted 27 Sep 2011 , 11:55am
post #2 of 2

The Italian thin cookies are called Pizzeles they are made with a Pizzele iron hope thats what you mean and I HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%